VISUAL BASICS ONLINE WORKSHOPS
My clients and colleagues have asked for a bit more background on why visual methods are so amazing, what they can do to create more effective visual presentations, and how to get started with visual scribing, visual teaching, and visual communication. Thank you for your interest! I am developing this online workshop to help you learn more about working visually. Join my mailing list to learn about the lessons as they become available throughout the winter.
Workshop 1: What does it mean to work visually? Drawing to help people think.
- Lesson 1: A brief history of visual communication (free preview above)
- Lesson 2: What are the four most common ways that Moline Creative is asked to work with clients? (free preview)
- Visual Facilitation
- Visual Communication
- Visual Scribing (a.k.a. visual note-taking)
- Visual Thinking
- References & Resources: Recommended books, blogs, talks, and podcasts
Workshop 2: Why do I like this so much? The brain science of why visuals work.
Workshop 3: Is this thing working? The science of effective visual presentations.
Workshop 4: How do I do this? Creating your own visual notes and presentations.
Workshop 5: How do I reach my audience?
- Visual Teaching (Coming 2019)
- Visual Science (Coming 2019)
- Visual Business (Coming 2019)